New Tutorials at SAPFunctional.COM
- Control Recipe/PI sheet deletion procedure (More
- Shift Note in SAP (More
- Segregation of Valuable Components (ROH’s/VERP’s/SFG’s) for reuse
after Process order confirmation & after GR (More
- Process Instruction (PI) Sheet (More
- Employee To Vendor Conversion in SAP (More
- Process Order Confirmation with Auto Goods Movement (Both GI & GR) (More
- Automatic batch determination for raw materials/packaging materials/semi
finished goods during Process Order Confirmation (More
- Release Strategy configuration for Contracts (More
- Using Alternate UOM while creating RFQ (More
- G/L Opening/Closing Balance as on Key Date (More
- Configuration for Allowing Price change in Service Entry Sheet (ML81N) (More
- ‘Change validation ‘ in PU12 (More
- Step by Step Reverse Service tax Mechanism Documentation (More
- Create PU12 interface format for ‘Time data' (More
- Minimum Price check in Sale order (More
Contributing to SAPTechnical.COM /
You can document about a solution you have implemented in your
project or step-by-step training document on any of the SAP®
Technical / Functional areas or any tools you have developed.
Introduction. Start with a brief description of what
topic your article covers.
Steps. Continue with dividing your article into small
sub topics - the steps the user must take to build / understand the
technique you are explaining.
Summary. A brief summary of what you have explained.
Source Code. In case of any programs, paste the
source code in a text file and you can either embed the same in the document
or attach it separately.
For technical articles, please send your contributions to contributions@SAPTechnical.COM
and for functional, mail to contributions@SAPFunctional.COM.
Your Tutorials / Guides / Articles should be 100% your own
Your documents must be in .Doc format. Please include
necessary screen shots to make the concepts/scenario more understandable.
In case of any queries, you are free to write us at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM.
Please mail your
suggestions/issues to webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM.