|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
SAP® Business Workflow Tutorial
Creating a Container element
By Suresh Kumar Parvathaneni
This document details about creation of a container element in workflow and using it in the step "Mail".
Pre-requisites:It is assumed that the reader of this Tutorial is aware of creating a workflow definition with the step “Mail”. If not, please go through the document on creating the same available, by clicking here.
1. Create a workflow definition using the transaction SWDD.
2. Let’s create a container element for Carrier id. Click on the “Workflow Container” on the left side of the screen (as shown in the screenshot below):
3. Now double-click on “Double-Click to Create”
4. Enter the details pertaining to CARRID here.
5. Click on tab “Properties” and select “Import”.
6. Click on “Confirm (Enter)”.
7. Now the element created could be seen on the left side, below the “Workflow Container”.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards