|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
SAP® Business Workflow
Personal Substitute in Workflow
By Suresh Kumar Parvathaneni
Need to have at least one substitute who can act upon work items in your
appointed substitute would be able to see all your work items. A substitute
cannot be assigned for only particular area of organization or any other item.
So need to ensure that the substitute have the necessary authorizations to act
upon the work items.
1. Go to SAP Business Work Place (TCode: SBWP)
2. Now from the menu bar, select Settings à Workflow settings à Maintain Substitute
3. Highlight/Select the name on the window, in this case SAPDEV02 and click on “Create Substitute”.
4. List of users available in the system are displayed.
5. Select the required substitute user name. Following screen appears.
Validity field describes about
the period in which the setting would be active. Note that the dates on the
screen would range from the current date to 31st Dec 9999.
Regarding the checkbox
“Substitution active”, it is advised to leave this checkbox unchecked for
system performance reasons. A check in this box indicates that the substitution
is “permanent” and if left unchecked it is treated as “as-needed”. A
permanent substitute will automatically receive the primary users work items in
their own box. In the case of “as-needed”, substitute must manually adopt
the work items from the primary user’s inbox.
6. Save the entries
7. Click Enter to leave the screen.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards