|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
ALV Table with Business Graphics (WebDynpro for ABAP)
14. Create Context Binding For the INPUT by Clicking the
Button in the Right Side of the value in the Properties. It will open a Popup
with the Context Element. In that Select the Attribute EMP_NO AND Press Enter.
15. Create another Element by Right clicking the
ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and give Insert Element. It will open a Pop-Up for
Creating an Element.
16. Enter BUTTON in the Name Field and Select Button in the
Type Field and Press Enter.
17. Then create one Action for onAction Event of the BUTTON
by Clicking the Create Action Button. Then Give the Action Name as
GET_EMPLOYEE_DETAILS and press Enter.
18. Create another UI Element with Name VIEW and Select
ViewContainerUIElement from the Dropdown in the Type Field.
19. Go to the Outbound Plugs Tab in the View, and Enter
TO_ALV_TABLE in the Plug Name.
20. Go to the Component ZWA_ALV_BUSINESS_GRAPH and Double
Click it. In the ‘Used Component’ Tab, declare the ALV Component as shown
below and Press Enter.
21. Now go to the View, in the Properties Tab click the
Create Controller Usage Button as shown below.
22. It will open a screen with Component Use Entries. There
select the Component Use ALV with Interface Controller as shown below. Press
23. It will display as follows in the View Properties.
24. Then go to the Window ZWA_ALV_BUSINESS_GRA. Then Right
Click the VIEW and Select Embed View.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards