|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
ABAP WebDynpro - Exporting Internal Table contents to an Excel File
By Swarna Ramya R, Wipro
should have the Basic Knowledge about WebDynpro ABAP.
Export the Internal Table Values from the Browser to the Excel File.
1. Create one WebDynpro Application ZWA_EXPORT_EXCEL, and
Save it in the ‘Local Object’.
2. In the View Tab, go to Context. Right Click the Context
and Select Create à
3. Give the Node Name as AIRLINE and Cardinality as 0..n and
Supply Function as FILL_AIRLINE. Then Press Enter.
4. Inside the Node AIRLINE, Create one Attribute by Right
Clicking that Node and Select Create à Attribute.
5. Give the Attribute Name as ID, with Type S_CARR_ID. Then
Another Node under the Context by Right Clicking the Context and Select Create à
7. Give the Node Name as SFLIGHT with Dictionary Structure
SFLIGHT with Cardinality 0..n and Press ‘ Add Attribute from Structure ‘.
8. Select the Component CARRID, CONNID, FLDATE, CURRENCY and
PLANETYPE and Press Enter.
9. In the Layout Tab of the View, Right click the
ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and give Insert Element. It will open a Pop-Up for
Creating an Element.
10. Enter DROPDOWN_AIRLINE in the Name Field and Select
DropDownByIndex in the Type Field and Press Enter.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards