|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Using ALTERNATIVE in Smart forms
By Gokul R, Iteanz Technologies
This tutorial is describes
how to use Alternative Condition in smartforms. In this form we will get country
code as input, if the country code is 'IN' text part relevant to that will be
displayed. if country code is other than 'IN' text part relevant to false part
will be displayed.
1. Go to Transaction 'SMARTFORMS'
and give your new form name and click on create
2. Select Form interface and declare a variable called 'COUNTRY', Data type is CHAR, Length 2.
3. Right click on main window and Create->Flow Logic->Alternative
4. After creating Alternative your form will look like this
5. In General Attributes of the alternate give condition COUNTRY = 'IN' as shown below
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards