|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Step-by-step procedure in creating a simple list using SAP Query
1. Go to Transaction SQ01.
2. The title bar shows you the query group you are currently in.
3. Ensure that you are in the correct SAP Query area by navigating to Environment à Query Areas
In the field “Query”, enter the name of the query you want to create
and press CREATE.
5. The InfoSets of the user group ZSAPTECH_GRP is displayed.
6. Select the InfoSet ZSAPTECH_IS and click ENTER.
7. Enter the title and any other notes that are required. Click on “Next screen” button as shown in the above screenshot.
All the field groups available with the InfoSet are listed above. We can
select the field groups that need to be listed in the report.
9. Click on Next screen.
10. All the fields in the selected Field groups appear in this screen. We can select any particular fields we would like to have in our report.
11. Click on Next screen.
12. In this screen, we can select the fields to appear on the selection screen during execution of the report.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards