|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Create text table and assign to the main table
By Jayshree Santosh Mahajan, Cognizant
This article elaborates how to create text table and assign this to the main table.
1. Go to the transaction code SE11 and create the main table.
2. Enter the short description, delivery class and Data Browser/Table View Maint. as shown below
3. Go to the fields tab and enter the required fields with appropriate data elements.
4. Save and activate the table, below pop up will appear.
5. Click continue and go to the technical settings .
6. Maintain the technical settings and save.
7. Now activate the table.
8. Similarly create the text table which should contain field with data element of type SPRAS, a field to store the text and along with all the key fields of the main table.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards