|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Radio buttons in Module pool programming
By Jayshree Santosh Mahajan, Cognizant
This article explains how to create radio buttons and assign function code to the radio buttons in module pool programming.
1. Go to transaction code SE80, select program, enter the program name and click display icon. Below pop up will appear.
2. Click yes button. Below screen will appear.
3. Click continue.
4. Give the appropriate name and press continue.
5. Below screen will appear.
6. Go on clicking on save.
7. Select the program name, right click and create->Screen.
8. Provide the screen number and press enter.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards