|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Making field mandatory/obligatory in Module pool programming
By Jayshree Santosh Mahajan, Cognizant
Below are the steps to make the field mandatory in module pool programming.
1. Go to transaction SE80 and create sample program.
2. Create screen with the desired fields.
3. Let’s say, we want to make Employee name as mandatory filed. Double click on the input field for the employee name; the screen painter attribute window will appear at the right hand side.
4. Now change the input field from the program tab to the required.
5. The “?” sign will appear in the input field of the employee name which indicates the mandatory field.
6. Now save and activate the program.
Execute the program.
In this way, we can make any field mandatory in Module pool programming
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards