|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Hall of Fame
PI 7.1 Certification Questions
By Anand Patil, Perot Systems
1. What are the pipelines available?
2. If you want to retrieve data from database (eg: SELECT from dbtable with ResultSet). How do you configure the JDBC adapters?
3. What are the patterns available in NW PI?
4. What are the standards supported by PI
5. Message Protocols supported by Mail Adapter.
6. In a mapping a source element is concatenated with another source element to form a target field. During testing, it is found that there are 2 occurrences of the first field and 4 occurrences of the second field in the source structure. What are the no:of occurrences of the target field?
7. Performance Monitoring is available both in RWB and NWA. What is the purpose of it? There were many answers. One was wrong i.e. it is used to pull data from PMI. [I am not sure whether this is the one that was wrong…]
8. In SLD, products are assigned to the technical system and automatically the components are populated. There is an option to DE-SELECT the components. What is the need for this option?
a. In the technical system the associated product components may not exist.
9. What is the need for assigning the “ALE name” for the Business system during IDoc scenario?
a. The IDoc adapter will convert the logical system name to the business system and vice versa.
10. What are the steps involved after the Integration Server sends the message to the Advanced Adapter Engine.
a. The message is received as XI protocol. It is persisted and then send to module processor and then finally sent to the backend system.
b. The message is received as HTTP protocol. It is persisted and then send to module processor and then finally sent to the backend system.
c. The message is received as HTTP protocol. It is sent to the module processor and then persisted and finally sent to the backend system.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards